Starting next Thursday May 3rd the ever popular skill sessions will be returning for 2012.
The skills sessions cater to both beginner and seasoned riders. The sessions work on bike handling skills, teach group riding skill and ride tactics that can be used to sit in a pack or attack the group at the local Tuesday nighters!
- Starting May 3rd and running to August 30th
- Open to all Glotman Simpson Club members
- 6:00pm to 8:00pm Every Thursday Night
- Meet at the GS Club Office (1637 West 5th Ave)
$15 a Session Drop In
$150 for the Season (18 sessions)
* No session if its raining, updates will be via the Glotman Simpson Twitter feed and updated by 4:00 each Thursday.
The session will be capped at 30 riders, so if you're planning on attending please sign up early!